Nomen ________________________ Latin 121, Fall 2015
Hodie ________________________ Student Self-Evaluation
These self-evaluations are intended to help you chart your progress through the course and, especially, to help you see where you need to focus your time in and outside of class. They won't be graded, but will help me -- and you, yourself -- get a sense of how to support your learning.
1. What did you accomplish this week?
2. Is there anything that you planned to accomplish but didn't? If so, why?
3. Have you identified any strengths (re. Latin, study habits, work habits...anything)?
*Why do you think that these are your strengths?
4. Have you identified any weaknesses (re. Latin, study habits, work habits...anything)?
*Why do you think that these are your weaknesses?
5. What are your goals for next week?
6. How do you plan to accomplish these goals?
*What can the instructor, the peer mentor, and/or your peers do to help you?